03 November 2016

2016 Week 9 Picks

Man, did I get annihilated on my picks last week. Chef Spouse says it's because he followed me, and he's literally in last place in his office weekly Pick 'Em pool this year. So maybe I should lie to him and say I didn't make any picks this week? Hmmm....bears experimenting.

The other thing I've been noticing is that when I pick the Eagles to win, they lose, and when I pick them to lose, they win.

You know what that means, right?  Damn right I'm picking the Giants this week.

And a brief note on the Josh Huff situation. I only know what I've read in the sports media, but given my relative lack of information, it seems like the front office did the right thing. Now I just wish the league as a whole would take domestic violence as seriously as they take being pulled over for speeding while carrying some chronic and a gun.

In the rest of the matchups:

Falcons at Buccaneers: Falcons

Steelers at Ravens: Steelers

Cowboys at Browns: Cowboys

Jaguars at Chiefs: Chiefs

Jets at Dolphins: Dolphins

Lions at Vikings: Vikings

Panthers at Rams: Panthers

Saints at 49ers: Saints

Titans at Chargers: Chargers

Colts at Packers: Packers

Raiders ar Broncos: Raiders

Bills at Seahawks: Seahawks

On bye: Bears, Bengals, Cardinals, Patriots, Texans, Washington Football Team

No comments: