29 September 2016

2016 Week 4 Picks

I hate early bye weeks, particularly with the Birds on a real roll.

But there's nothing I can do about that, so on to the picks:

Dolphins at Bengals: Bengals (Yes, I know the game has already started, and the Bengals are up. I'm a business trip. Cut me a little slack.)

Colts at Jaguars: Jags

Titans at Texans: Texans (although with JJ Watt on IR, this game just got a lot more interesting)

Browns at DC: DC (and RGIII doesn't even get a shot at getting some back on the Washington football team, poor guy)

Seahawks at Jets: Seahawks

Bills at Patriots: I've learned my lesson. Never start a land war in Asia, never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line, and never pick against Belichick at home. Pats

Panthers at Falcons: I've been really disappointed at how the Panthers have dropped off this year (so far), but I don't think they've fallen so low that they'll lose this one. Panthers

Raider at Ravens:  Going with the Raiders as my upset pick

Lions at Bears: Lions (in case you haven't been paying attention, the Bears are, like, epically terrible this year)

Broncos at Buccaneers: Broncos (that's just not even fair - they should make Trevor Siemian throw with his left hand or only let the Broncos field 10 guys or something to keep the game from being an utter blow out)

Rams at Cardinals: Cards

Saints at Chargers: Chargers

Cowboys at 49ers: Cowboys (although Chip could do us a solid and pull off the upset....oh, who am I kidding?)

Chiefs at Steelers: Steelers (if the Chiefs do pull off the win at Heinz, though, the Eagles week 3 victory will look a little less impressive)

Giants at Vikings: Vikings

On bye: the Birds (obviously), Packers






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for starting my morning off with laughter. Princess Bride references in a football blog! Love it!