29 October 2015

2015 Week 8 Picks

The bye week edition, in which we all get a week off from tearing our hair out about why this team can't play more consistently, and some time to gird our loins, so o speak, for the remainder of the 2015 season.

To the picks!

Dolphins at Patriots: Everyone has the Pats. Not me. Upset pick. New-look Dolphins. (Yes, I know I keep picking against the Pats as an upset pick, and I've mostly been wrong. But even a stopped clock is right twice a day, so maybe this is my week.)

Lions at Chiefs: Chiefs, who surprised me with a win over the Steelers last week and are looking to keep that winning streak going to, um, two. Hey every streak has to start somewhere, right?

Buccaneers at Falcons: Falcons

Cardinals at Browns: Cardinals

49ers at Rams: Rams

Giants at Saints: Are the Saints getting it together? Maybe - they managed to upset the Colts last week. Can they do it again? (well, that's assuming beating any NFC East team this year can count as an upset, which is debatable) I'm going to go with yes, and a recapturing of the Dome Field Advantage. Saints.

Vikings at Bears: Vikings

Chargers at Ravens: Something is deeply wrong with the Ravens this year. I know west coast teams have trouble coming east, and the Bolts aren't exactly tearing it up this year, either, but I'm going with the Chargers.

Steelers at Bengals: Bengals (who I think may go all the way this year - you heard it here first)

Titans at Texans: Titans

Jets at Raiders: Raiders

Seahawks at Cowboys: Is Tony Romo back yet? No? Seahawks.

Packers at Broncos: Packers

Colts at Panthers: Panthers

On bye: Bills, DC, Eagles, Jaguars

No comments: