14 October 2010

Sunday Schedule: Sunday, October 17, 2010

I will be out of town this week, but Steelers Transplant will be back in town for a visit/boys' weekend, so make sure to stop by to see him Sunday.

1 pm - Falcons at Eagles - there will be no secondary game on in the 1 pm timeslot, as I'll be using the Supercast login to watch this from my business trip to Minneapolis, since the game is not scheduled to be broadcast nationally.

4 pm - It's up to you all of course, but if I were picking, I'd go with Cowboys at Vikings. I'll be back to work at that point, so you can watch a secondary game, and again, if I were choosing, I'd probably go with Jets at Broncos.

8 pm - Colts at Redskins. Think the Skins can steal another improbable win? Don't know, but I'm sure it will be fun to watch them try.

MNF - I'm actually going to be skipping a reception to watch the Titans take on the Jaguars.

(Why on earth do people schedule conferences over weekends during football season!?!?)

Menu - it won't be the same as Steelers Transplant's awesome home-smoke 'que, but Chef Spouse is planning to get takeout from the newly opened Chuck's Wagon BBQ on H Street.

One note for Sunday:  there will be possible parking issues on our block due to the Ludlow Taylor plant swap. Of course, you should feel free to come early and participate.


No comments: