09 September 2007

2007 Week 1 Live Blogging - T-Minus 15 Minutes and Counting

In attendance: Chef Spouse, Life Long Eagles Fan Mom, and You-Two-Calm-Down-or-I'm-Turning-Off-the-TV Dad...and about 500 of my closest friends!

Yes, we're at Chickie's & Pete's Packer Avenue, ready for the first kick off of the 2007 football season.

We've been here about 90 minutes - long enough to snag a good table, take down some crab fries, and for me to spill Chef Spouse's beer. Good times.

Anyway, I have the laptop and the broadband wireless card, but I have no access to power, so I'll update at the end of each quarter to save power.

If you're here, stop by and say hi. I'm the one in the Westbrook jersey. SIKE! We're sitting along the windows to the left as you come in. I'm the REDHEAD in the Westbrook jersey. Chef Spouse is in his usual #2. Dad has on a training camp polo, and Mom is wearing Eagles Mardi Gras beads that have already been admired by the WMGK babes.

I'll catch you all at the end of the first quarter. My prediction? Lito Sheppard is going to have a BIG day.


No comments: